Item# 190255 (32oz) | 190256 (64oz)
- Specially formulated for Black Flag insect foggers
- No-mix formula, just pour it in and start.
- Black Flag insecticide kills mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus, biting flies, common house flies, stable flies, black flies, biting midges & many more!
- Works in and around your garden, lawn, deck, patio or swimming pool.
- No offensive odor.
- Outdoor use only.
FOR OUTDOOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY
DO NOT USE INDOORS OR IN ENCLOSED SPACES
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. This product is designed for use in all Black Flag or Burgess thermal powered foggers. Use Black Flag Fogging Insecticide Formula 2 to kill mosquitos that may carry West Nile Virus & Biting Flies including house flies, stable flies, black flies and biting midges. Works in and around your garden, lawn, deck, patio or swimming pool. When used in Black Flag or Burgess thermal foggers, Black Flag Fogging Insecticide Formula 2 becomes a virtually odor-free fog that moves through the air to penetrate dense foliage to kill listed insects where they live and hide.
GENERAL PRECAUTIONS AND RESTRICTIONS: Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter until vapors, mists and aerosols have dispersed. Do not apply this product in a way that will contact adults, children or pets either directly or through drift. Do not remain in treated area. Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until aerosols, vapors and/or mists have dispersed. Remove or cover exposed food and drinking water before application. Do not apply directly to or near water, storm drains, or drainage ditches. Do not apply when windy. To prevent product run-off, do not over water the treated areas or apply prior to heavy rainfall. Do not apply more than 1 time per day.
WHEN AND HOW TO FOG:
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
- Fog in late afternoon or early dusk when wind is calm and insect activity is increasing. Do not treat if wind is greater than 5 mph because the fog will dissipate too quickly.
- Pour Black Flag Fogging Insecticide Formula 2 undiluted into the Black Flag or Burgess thermal fogger.
- Fog at the rate of 1.5 fluid ounces per 1000 sq ft (a 25’ x 40’ area) [0.75 fluid ounces per 500 sq ft (a 25’ x 20’ area)]. For best results, thoroughly fog shrubs, groundcovers, and lawn areas surrounding the area you wish to occupy. Do not wet plants to point of runoff or drip. Allow the fog to penetrate foliage where mosquitos and biting flies rest. Create a “fogged buffer zone” as your space allows. Apply one pump of the fogger trigger every 3 to 4 seconds to obtain the best fog quality. It will take approximately 30 pumps of the fogger trigger to fog 1000 sq ft [15 pumps of the fogger trigger to fog 500 sq ft]. A 5,000 sq ft lawn and garden area can be treated in 10 minutes. 1 qt of product will be required to treat 1/2 acre.
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep container closed.
DISPOSAL: If Empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused
product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
CAUTION: Harmful if absorbed through the skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Do not get on skin, in eyes or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear such as goggles, face shield or safety glasses. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
USER SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS: User should remove clothing immediately if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: This product is toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. Do not apply directly to or near water. Drift and runoff may be hazardous to fish in waters adjacent to treated areas. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash waters or rinsate. See directions for use for additional precautions and requirements.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or a doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Contains petroleum distillate - vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For information regarding medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, call 1-888-740-8712.
Tell us what you think of our product.