1. Piston Seal (#21) on pump piston is worn or damaged.
....Replace Piston Seal (#21).
2. Pump Cylinder Washer (#17) may be dirty or damaged.
....Flush pump with clean water to remove any debris from the Pump Cylinder Washer or replace.
1. Piston Seal may be worn or damaged.
....Inspect and lubricate Piston Seal(#21). If damaged, replace.
2. Damaged or worn O-Ring(s).
....Lubricate or replace O-Ring(s).
1. Shut-Off Nozzle is clogged.
....Clean Shut-Off or Nozzle as described in Maintenance Section.
1. Swollen or damaged Piston Seal(#21).
....Clean and lubricate Piston Seal and Pump Cylinder(#14) with petroleum jelly or replace.
2. Dirty drive rod Bushing (#22).
....Lubricate Bushing with petroleum jelly.
1. Little to no air in the Pressure Cylinder (#5).
....Drain Pressure Cylinder by disconnecting Shut-Off Hose.
1. Pump cylinder washer (#17) is sticking.
....Clean or replace pump cylinder washer.
2. Check valve (#36) hole is clogged.
....Clean check valve (#36).
3. Filter in pressure cylinder is clogged.
....Clean permanent filter within pressure cylinder (#5).
Tell us what you think of our product.