Business Systems Analyst
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for the analysis of corporate database information by analyzing requirements; designing, creating and maintaining computer programs and SQL scripts. They will also provide ERP and technical support to user community.
The Business Systems Analyst position requires strong business skills, knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and supply chain concepts in addition to SQL Server database.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Participate in the development, implementation, installation, and testing of applications software
•Test new releases of business applications to identify potential advantages and/or issues.
•Analyze report requests from personnel and generate their required report data, seeking approval for reports based on sensitive data.
•Create and maintain programs that automate tasks and reports.
•Provide ERP support to personnel.
•Work with and help maintain Active Directory, ERP user access.
•Work with the team to establish standards, policies and procedures to provide high quality deployment and support to ensure The Macomb Group receives full functionality and benefits from the products and services in IT.
•Maintaining and developing extensions to existing modules in Prophet 21 (Epicor P21) and development of business rules utilizing C# and MS Visual Studio
•Developing and maintaining reports using SSRS, Crystal Reports, and MS Excel
•Diagnose and resolve user problems with business applications
•Resolve support issues through the application's vendor as needed
•Investigate, recommend and implement new applications and processes
•Bachelors or Associates in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology, or other equivalent field of study with a minimum of two (2+) years of applicable experience
•2 years experience
•Applicable experience supporting SQL Server based ERP is required. (Epicor is preferred)
•SQL programming a must.
•Experience implementing/supporting eCommerce is a plus
•Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate clearly and concisely with management and end user community. Candidate must have effective presentation and training skills.
•You must be able to effectively collaborate in a team environment and also produce independent results.
•You must have strong project management and organization skills and be able to educate end users on business applications and resolutions in a prompt and professional manner.
•Prior knowledge of Manufacturing/Logistics desirable
Qualified candidates please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or mail to The Fountainhead Group, Inc., 23 Garden Street, New York Mills, NY 13417. No Phone calls. The Fountainhead Group Inc. is an AAE/EEO employer.
The R&D Manager is the front line leadership role in the FGI R&D group. Reporting to the Director of Research, the R&D Manager oversees the work of a team of engineers, and technical support staff. Responsible for a wide range of engineering tasks focused on new product development, assessment and introduction of new technologies into product lines, and selection and implementation of equipment to enhance, support and manage the day to day R&D efforts and personnel.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
•Take a leadership role in the research and development efforts related to new Technology development. This responsibility would include being the project lead as well as overseeing other R&D lead projects.
•Engineering tasks to include the research of sciences and technologies to apply to new product development using technical databases, the internet, Universities, vendors and manufacturing partners.
•Responsible for both empirical and theoretical analysis of deflection, stresses, flows, pressures, relating to product development using manual and computational analysis tools.
•Implementation and selection of new laboratory equipment and software to support the R&D efforts.
•Responsible for preliminary solids models of new product ideas, test protocols, and equipment needed.
•Development of mathematical models to help with parametric studies of new product feasibility, sizing and performance.
•BSME with a minimum of 8 years of experience in creating new products and project management.
•MS in Engineering or Science field is desired.
•Strong background and interest in physical sciences and new technology is required.
•Good Solids modeling background with FEA and CFD experience a plus.
•Experience and understanding of fluid mechanics.
•Demonstrate ability to lead and manage R&D projects. Having strong project management skills is required.
Senior Electro-Mechanical Engineer
The Fountainhead Group, Inc. (FGI) is a privately owned mid-size company, headquartered in Central New York, that designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes a variety of consumer and professional products for the lawn & garden, landscaping, industrial, concrete, and firefighting markets. FGI is the market leader in quality and innovation and plans to drive considerable growth over the next 5 years.
The Senior Electro-Mechanical Engineering is responsible for all aspects of Electrical Engineering in the support of product development and testing. This is generally divided into two areas:
1. Working with design engineers and outside resources to develop electrical specifications for battery-powered consumer products.
2. Working with test engineers to design and build electrical systems for test equipment, including custom programming and data acquisition.
•Lead all electrical projects related to new product development for the Engineering and R&D departments.
•Develop electrical and electro-mechanical specifications for systems and components for new products, to achieve performance requirements.
•Develop procedures to test electrical and electro-mechanical performance of products against requirements.
•Troubleshoot electrical and electro-mechanical issues in products, identify problems, and determine solutions.
•Maintain existing and develop new specialized fixtures and apparatuses for testing electrical and electro-mechanical systems.
•Maintain existing and write new programs in LabVIEW to operate test fixtures and apparatuses.
•Provide clear and timely reporting to product teams on status of electrical projects.
•Work with suppliers, including domestic and international travel to visit, to source motors, batteries, PCB’s, and other electrical components.
•Support regulatory certification (ETL/UL) process for electrical consumer products, included working with outside testing labs.
•Coordinate with Electrical Technician to support projects.
•Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
•7+ years of industrial experience in an Electrical Engineering position.
•Ability to manage own workload to support multiple projects.
•Ability to work with a cross-functional team, including members from all levels of the company, to achieve project goals and maintain good communication.
•Working knowledge of small DC motors, Li-Ion batteries, PCB’s, motor controls, and charging systems.
•Proficient with test equipment used for Electrical Engineering (oscilloscopes, meters, data-loggers, power supplies, etc.).
•Ability to design fixtures and apparatuses to test electrical and electro-mechanical systems and components.
•Ability to write new programs and edit existing programs in LabVIEW for use with test equipment.
•Ability to troubleshoot electrical and electro-mechanical issues, identify root causes of problems, and determine solutions.
•Ability to analyze test data, compile results, and summarize into effective communication to share with a cross-functional team.
•Ability to travel domestically and internationally to visit suppliers.
•Proficient with MS Office Products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project.
•Advanced knowledge of Lithium-Ion based battery technologies and charging requirements.
•Experience working with small electric pumps (diaphragm or gear types), including developing motor specs to achieve desired performance.
•Basic understanding of Fluid Mechanics, including measurement of pressure, flow, and temperature.
•Extensive experience designing and building electrical and electro-mechanical test equipment, including data acquisition capabilities.
•Familiarity with the regulations governing the shipment of Lithium-Ion Batteries.
•Experience obtaining regulatory certifications (ETL/UL) for consumer products.
To apply, please email resume to Resume@thefgi.com or mail to Theresa Wilson c/o The Fountainhead Group Inc., 23 Garden Street, New York Mills, NY 13417.
The Fountainhead Group Inc. is an EEO/AAE employer.
Quality Control Inspector
Full-TimeManufacturer has opening on 1st shift for a Quality Control Inspector. Candidate with 3 years’ experience as a quality control inspector in a manufacturing setting preferred. Experience using measuring devices and blue print reading required. Must be able to read and write English, work overtime, and have good attendance. Qualified candidates please email resume and cover letter to Twilson@thefgi.com or complete a company application at The Fountainhead Group, Inc. 23 Garden St., NY Mills, NY 13417 from 8 am to 4 pm Monday thru Friday. No phone calls. The Fountainhead Group, Inc. is an AAE/EEO employer.
Full-TimeManufacturer in New York Mills, NY is seeking an eCommerce Manager, who will be responsible for planning, managing, and executing the online product activities to meet sales and profitability objectives. The product lines being sold span the Company’s product portfolio and sales channels. Accounts include pure plays (Amazon.com, Jet.com, Grainger.com) and “bricks & mortar” retailer.com (HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Walmart.com, etc).
E-Commerce, Digital Marketing
• Own the e-commerce strategy and implementation of that strategy across pure plays (Amazon.com) and retailer.com (HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Walmart.com).
• Build working relationships with the key stakeholders for each customer.
• Exercise extensive knowledge of product line and its application to customers.
• Communicate product changes, new product programs, samples, quotations, specifications and pricing changes in a timely manner.
• Monitor customer feedback and respond to questions / issues as necessary.
• Meet or exceed annual sales objectives.
• Maintain and expand Sales/Marketing Content Database with product images, copy, pricing, etc for use online, in sales presentations, catalogs, and other related sales materials.
• Set up new products with best in class A+ content on all assigned accounts.
• Design and execute product promotions with excellence at each assigned account.
• Ensure online content is accurate and up to date with each assigned account.
• Identify and implement SEO and SEM improvements and opportunities.
Analysis and Reporting
• Create and report on online testing programs for optimization of all online programs.
• Forecast monthly and annual sales for products by customer.
• Analyze daily/weekly/monthly web analytics to track progress including recommended changes based on data.
• Coordinate and communicate scheduling dates, backorder availability and shipping schedules with customers.
• Communicate customer reactions and problems to others in the organization to aid in maintaining and improving customer satisfaction and support.
Job Skills Requirements:
• Previous e-commerce management experience is required across pure plays (Amazon.com) and retailer.com (HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Walmart.com).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively work with diverse groups of people
• Solid computer skills, including familiarity with MS Office and all e-commerce software (Photoshop, HTML, etc.)
• Very strong analytical skills to effectively develop strategies and solve problems
• Good negotiation skills
• Ability to initiate and complete projects independently
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a technical field required
• 4+ years’ experience with e-commerce, specifically managing the merchant functions related to driving on-line sales through retailer.com, Amazon.com, and own site
• Deep understanding of “How to Win” on Amazon.com
• Desired: Good contact list to “get things done” at key accounts such as Amazon, HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, and Walmart.com
• Proven strategic, project leadership, and cross-functional team communication skills
Manufacturing Supervisor for Night Shift
Full-TimeNight supervisor is responsible for enforcing proper molding procedure, insuring production schedules are met, insuring the quality of production, enforcing safety procedures, insuring labor is reported accurately and timely, training new hires, completing all necessary paperwork on time, and enforcing company rules and regulations. Knowledge of blow or injection molding a plus. Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment. Mechanical aptitude a plus.